Salzburger Hochschulen – Entwicklungsimpulse: How does the new come into the world?
Reflections on the Relationship between art, economy and society: Lecture and discussion on the question of what role art plays in a society that is heading for cliffs that are still largely unknown, but at the same time unmissable and dangerous? Is there any room at all for "creative play" in such times or does creativity (and thus also art) even have a real function in these events?
The event is aimed at interested employees and students of Salzburg's colleges and universities as well as interested people from the fields of culture, business, politics and education, etc.
Keynote speech: Prof. Dr. Max M. Schlereth; Prof. at the University of Applied Sciences St. Pölten in the field of strategic management; central board member and co-partner of the Derag Deutsche Realbesitz group of companies.
Moderation: Doris Fuschlberger, Office of the Salzburg Provincial Government, Project Manager Digitalisation Offensive Provincial Museums
Panel discussion with:
- Elisabeth Gutjahr, Rector of the University Mozarteum Salzburg
- Marius Schebella, Researcher MultiMediaArt, University of Applied Sciences Salzburg
- Arne Bathke, Dean of the Faculty of Digital and Analytical Sciences, PLUS
- Anastassia Lauterbach, manager, entrepreneur and multi-supervisor. She is internationally
- between Europe, Asia and America and is active in a wide range of industries from telecommunications to tourism to finance.
- Magdalena Karner, University Mozarteum Salzburg, project Spot On MozART, studies and works in
- at the interface between culture, management and education.
- Followed by a get-together.