'Just' a Matter of Taste? Dealing with Creative Achievement in Music and Art Classes
Einwürfe. Salzburg Texts on Music - Art - Pedagogy Volume 4
LIT Verlag, Vienna 2020
- Thomas Stern: Performance assessment: How does it hinder or promote learning?
- Elisabeth Bögl: Developing Talents through Individual Support and an Assessment that Promotes Talent, including Creative Performance
- Anna Maria Kalcher: Recording and Evaluating Musical-Creative Performance - Perspectives from Creativity Research
- Florian Pfab: Creativity as a Value
- Goda Plaum: Thinking Performance in Art Class
- Folkert Haanstra: The construction and evaluation of a self-assessment instrument for art
- Jana Junge: "[…] when you stand in front of 'nem picture and think and really get stuck […]"
- Andreas Lehmann-Wermser: Creativity and performance measurement? Fire and water? Spinach and vanilla ice cream?
- Julia Ehninger / Christian Rolle: Music-related reasoning - just a matter of taste?
- Franz Billmayer: Image and Art
- Elisabeth Freiß: The creative self?
- Helmut Schaumberger: Performance Assessment and Singing in Music Classes - An Approach
- Andreas Bernhofer: Learning Outside of School for School
- Astrid Weger-Purkhart: Competence-Oriented Assessment of Creative Dance?
- Bernhard Gritsch: From product-oriented to process-considering and discourse-promoting artistic final examinations in tertiary education
- Elisabeth Wieland: The portfolio in music education: definition and forms of application
- Michaela Schwarzbauer / Katharina Steinhauser / Juliane Friedl: Sound Christmas Trees and Other Gifts
- Katharina Steinhauser: "Silent Night" Examined from Many Sides
- Michaela Schwarzbauer: The Research Process
- Juliane Friedl: The Importance of Teacher Intervention in a Creative Process
- Elisabeth Wieland: Reflections Prompted by the Work of Students at BORG Gastein