Status September 19, 2019
Media owner & Publisher
Universität Mozarteum Salzburg
Content: Mozarteum University Salzburg
Place of publishing and production: Salzburg
Responsibility for content & editorial responsibility
Media owner and publisher is the Mozarteum University Salzburg. Subpages (websites of the individual departments, institutes and other facilities of the University) are the responsibility of the respective institution of the Mozarteum University Salzburg in terms of content and editorial responsibility.
Authorized representative bodies: The Rectorate of the Mozarteum UniversitySalzburg, represented by:
- Rector, Elisabeth Gutjahr
- Vice-Rector for Resources, Anastasia Weinberger
- Vice-Rector for Teaching, Mario Kostal
- Vice-Rector for Arts, Hannfried Lucke
Editorial Management: PR & Marketing
Photographs: Christian Schneider, Elsa Okazaki, Fabian Schober et al.
Web Design & Conception: DEPT®
UX & Development: pixelart GmbH
All texts on the website of the Mozarteum University Salzburg have been carefully selected and checked. Nevertheless, no guarantee can be given for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information. Any liability of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg in this regard is therefore excluded.
Links to other websites have been carefully selected. Since the Mozarteum University Salzburg has no influence on their content, the Mozarteum University Salzburg accepts no responsibility for them. The respective provider is solely responsible for the content of the linked websites.
Also, no responsibility is taken for the availability or operation of the website of the Mozarteum University Salzburg and its contents, nor for the topicality of legal texts. The official and binding version of laws and ordinances can be found in the respective publication gazettes (Federal Law Gazette of the Republic of Austria or Official Gazette to the Wiener Zeitung).
To the extent permitted by law, the Mozarteum University Salzburg accepts no liability for direct, indirect or other damages, regardless of their cause, arising from the use or non-availability of the data and information on the website of the Mozarteum University Salzburg.
The copyright for published content and objects created by the publisher himself remains solely with the publisher of the pages. Any duplication, processing, storage or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement. This does not affect copying and downloading for private, scientific and non-commercial use, provided that the content remains unchanged and the source is acknowledged (source: Mozarteum University Salzburg).
The use of the logo of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg, which is protected by trademark law and copyright, is not permitted without the prior written consent of the Universität Mozarteum Salzburg.
The website of the Mozarteum University Salzburg serves to inform the public about the tasks and sphere of activity of the Mozarteum University Salzburg and as an information platform in all matters related to the fields of activity of the Mozarteum University Salzburg.
Pursuant to § 4 of the Universities Act, the Mozarteum University Salzburg is a legal entity under public law.
The corporate purpose of the Mozarteum University Salzburg according to § 25 MedienG results from the tasks of the Mozarteum University Salzburg.
According to § 3 Universities Act, the Mozarteum University Salzburg fulfills the following tasks within its sphere of activity:
- Development of the sciences (research and teaching), development and development of the arts as well as teaching of the arts
- Education through science and through the development and development of the arts
- Scientific, artistic, artistic-pedagogical and artistic-scientific pre-vocational training, qualification for professional activities requiring the application of scientific knowledge and methods, as well as training of artistic and scientific skills up to the highest level
- Pre-service training and promotion of young scientists and artists
- Continuing education, especially for University graduates and educators
- Coordination of scientific research (development and development of the arts) and teaching within the University
- Support for national and international cooperation in the field of scientific research and teaching and the arts
- Support for the use and implementation of their research results in practice and support for the social integration of results of the development and development of the arts
- Equality between women and men and the advancement of women
- Maintaining contacts with graduates
- Informing the public about the fulfillment of the tasks of universities