Teacher and Staff Mobility
Erasmus+ Teacher Mobility (mobility for teaching purposes)The Erasmus+ programme also offers teachers the possibility of spending a period for teaching in the form of a master-class or a seminar at a partner university. The teachers can also engage in discussion on their subjects with colleagues from abroad. This gives them the chance to take part in further training for their profession and for their personal development. Further aims are to strengthen relations between the partner institutions and to encourage future cooperation projects. Through this campaign in the Erasmus+ programme, students who are not mobile also have the chance to benefit from the expertise of teachers from other European universities and acquire international and intercultural competence.
Duration: about two to five days (with at least eight hours of teaching)
Expenditure that can be subsidised: travel, accommodation, per diem according to the tariffs for business trips abroad
Please remember to apply for your project in due time in the Office for International Relations. The head of the artistic department has to approve the project as well.
Further information and the application documents are available from the International Relations Office.
Necessary documents for outgoing teachers:
- Written permission by the departmental head
- Application to undertake a business trip (can be applied for in the Atoss online system)
- Grant agreement
- Mobility agreement (content and duration of the mobility are determined here)
- Form: Dienstreiserechnung
- Original invoices (hotel accommodation, travel expenses etc.)
- EU Survey (to be completed online)