Unit for Research Funding
The unit for research funding invites all teachers and students from all departments and institutions of the University Mozarteum Salzburg as well as Alumni and assosciated people. It gives advice for the draft and submission of applications for artistic and scientific projects, grants and fellowships. It serves as an interface to the appropriate organizations.
The officeleader for research funding is
- the direct contact person
- to develop an idea / vision
- to select the suitable program
- to help during the process of writing an application
Why Artistic Research at the University Mozarteum Salzburg
- Scientific and artistic Research at a University of Music and fine Arts enriches arts and sciences alike.
- The University Mozarteum Salzburg is a multi-disciplinary facility which provides also the "Exploration and Development of the Arts": Creative activities in arts and sciences take place in thematically focussed studies as well as in interdisciplinary and intercultural cooperations.
- Practice-oriented projects with innovative artistic, pedagocical and scientific approaches in the field of the "Exploration and Development of the Arts" during and after the university studies increase the career opportunities of our graduates.
- "Artistic / Art Based Research" will help to gain an individual profile among artists and to realize your own individual and unconventional ideas apart from the odinary teaching classes at a university.
- International, national, regional and internal cooperations in the field of artistic and scientific projects strengthen the profile of the University Mozarteum.
- Unit for Research Funding
- Chairman: Dr.phil. Michael Malkiewicz
- Schrannengasse 10a / Zi. 4012
- Tel: +43 (662) 6198-2030
Fax: +43 (662) 6198-2031
Mobil: +43 (676) 88122-389